2009-11-16
生日
1982 年 9 月 4 日
发表于 2005-11-27 12:56:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
有一群專業人士, 向一班 4-8歲的小朋友, 問了一個問題 :
“愛是甚麼意思”

他們收到的答案, 遠比他們想像中深及闊.
看看你覺如何 :

A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?"   
The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
當我患有關節炎的祖母, 想塗腳甲油, 但彎不了腰.
我的祖父因此時常幫她塗. 但是, 他的手也是患了關節炎的. 這就是愛了
(8 歲)

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore.
So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."
Rebecca- age 8   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
當別人 “愛” 我, 他叫我名字的方法是不同的.
我知我的名字, 在他們口中是安全的.
(4 歲)

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.
You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
Billy - age 4

愛是, 當你到餐廳吃飯時, 將你大部分的薯條也給他, 但不要求他給自己任何東西
(6 歲)

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs."
Chrissy - age 6

愛是在你很疲累時, 使你微笑的(事)
(4 歲)

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."
Terri - age 4

愛是當我媽媽做咖啡給我爸爸時, 她會先小嘗一口, 來確定味道好後才遞給他
(7 歲)

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."        
Danny - age 7

愛是在聖誕節當日, 若我們停下不拆禮物時, 在房間裏聰到的.
(7 歲)

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."      
Bobby - age 7 (Wow!)

如你想去愛得更好, 可在一個你討厭的朋友上開始
(6 歲)

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,"   
Nikka - age 6 (we need a few million more Nikka's on this planet)

愛是當你告訴他, 你喜歡他的恤衫, 他會每天也穿.
(7 歲)

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."      
Noelle - age 7

愛像是一位婆婆與一位公公, 即使大家非常了解對方, 但仍然是朋友
(6 歲)

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well."
Tommy - age 6

當我表演鋼琴時, 我在台上, 我也很害怕. 我看到所有人也在注視著我, 但也見到我爸爸向我揮手及微笑時.
他是唯一這樣做的人, (看見後) 我便不再怕了
(8 歲)

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling.
He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."
Cindy - age 8

愛是當媽媽給爸爸最好的一塊雞肉
(5 歲)

"Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken."
Elaine-age 5

愛是當媽媽見到爸爸, 滿身汗水及臭味, 但仍說他比 畢比特 更英俊
(7 歲)

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Brad Pitt ."
Chris - age 7

愛是當你的小狗, 即使整天被你放下牠獨自一個, 也去舔你的面
(4 歲)

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."
Mary Ann - age 4

我們不應說 “我愛你”, 除非是真心的. 但如是真心的, 我們應時常說, 因人會忘記
(8 歲)

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."      
Jessica - age 8

最後一個 – 講師 及 作家 Leo Buscaglia 有一次被邀為評判.
賽事是 “最懂得關心人的小孩”

勝出的, 是一個4歲的小孩. 他的一位老人鄰居不久前妻子離世了

看到老人哭泣時, 小孩子便走進這老人家前的草地, 爬上他的膝上, 坐在那裡

他媽媽問他跟鄰居說了些甚麼, 小孩子回答說 : “甚麼也沒有, 我只是幫他哭”

And the final one -- Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked about a contest he was asked to judge.

The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child.

The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife.

Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.   

When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said,

"Nothing, I just helped him cry"

如你想去愛得更好, 可在一個你討厭的朋友上開始
點一斗煙,喝一口茶。世界,便是這麼的美好。

主题

帖子

224 小时

在线时间

禁言

注册时间
2003-11-13
最后登录